- for “Legal notes”: these terms or conditions;
- for “website” or “site” homepage www.alfiobardolla.com and Site www.alfiobardolla.com and internet pages contained therein or other collection of information and / or applications operated by ABTC Srl and / or made available with access through IT devices such as PCs, notebooks, PDAs, cell phones, digital cameras, televisions or other network devices connected to networks or wireless networks;
- for “content”: web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audio-visual material of any type and nature;
- for “services” means any functions, facilities, applications, information or other services available through this website;
- for “visitor” or “user” means any person accessing the website, with or without the permission of ABTC Srl, or who uses it, whether “registered”;
- for “framing”: insertion of the linked page called, belonging to a certain site, within the structure of a different website caller “linkante”;
- for “deep link”: the direct recall within one website to a particular page of a different website, without passing through the “home page” of this site.
Terms and conditions for use of the website
Any person entering this website or using it in any way accept without restriction to be bound by the conditions specified herein. If he does not accept or does not intend to be bound by them, can not be considered authorized to access, use or download material from this site.
At any time, Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions of use of the website, without any prior notice. In the case of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies the commitment to comply with the conditions as modified.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website are protected by privacy legislation (Legislative Decree .. 06/30/2003, n. 196), by law on Copyright (law 04.22.1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree .. 29/12/1992 n. 518, on the legal protection of the software) and other national and international protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments and additions.
This website is owned and exclusive availability of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA was formally assigned the internet domain name, according to the methods and procedures in force at the time of application for the award.
Content and purpose of the website
The contents of the website have been designed in compliance with Italian laws and European Union directives, including those for the protection of literary and artistic works, and are aimed at domestic and international users.
The purpose of the site is to ensure the internet for information and publicity purposes, news about the company Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA and the Group of belonging, as well as the provision of online services.
Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA states in particular that:
- the nature of the “products” is aimed at presenting, also visually, the production of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA;
- the nature of the “project” aims to point out some significant areas of application of the products of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA;
- the area “press room” is dedicated to the presentation to the public news about Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA;
- area “publications Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA” presents catalogs and other publishing products online whose copyright belongs to Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA
Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA confirms that:
- applies appropriate procedures to ensure standards of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, updating and timely information on the web site;
- It strives to eliminate as quickly as possible any technical or typographical errors;
- reserves at all times the right to make, without notice and at its discretion, to the content and the functional and operational use of the website and the services offered;
- He can not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, updating delays.
The content, and all its parts, can be reproduced (even in part or quoting the source) only with the prior written consent of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA.
Regime of use of site content
Access to the website and its content, whether as a non-registered or registered, is only allowed for purposes permitted by Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA and highlighted on this same website. The website and the information contained therein may be consulted or used only for personal use (for example, for your information, research, study).
You may not use or have use for commercial purposes to a third party’s website and the information contained therein. Any use or intent to use commercial or economic exploitation by users is expressly prohibited, unless it has been previously agreed in writing with Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA on a contractual basis.
In any case, they are prohibited:
- the modification of the website or any of its content or access mode;
- conduct which constitutes an offense under the regulations (peicd cyber crimes, such as the violation of the home computer);
- behavior intended to break up parts or sections of this site and / or to incorporate it in other sites of third parties to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload the program, to publish, transmit or distribute in any way the content, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA or in breach of these conditions;
- the attempt to access restricted areas of the website without authorization;
- loading computer programs, files and other materials that contain destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, hidden files (eg. in which images are embedded audio), “worms”, “Trojan horses” or “bots “for scrolling or for the launch of multiple screens, and other activities generally able to disturb the integrity or functioning or online communication of the website;
- in general, the use of which causes or may cause changes, damage, interruption or impairment of this site or its services;
unauthorized gathering, via the website, the personal information of third parties (eg e-mail).